Friday, March 6, 2015

Pretz & Beanz - Round 2

I had previously visited Pretz & Beanz in SOHO Mont Kiara which I blogged about my experience about it here http://wssoo.blogspot.com/2014/09/pretz-n-beanz.html, this time round I went to Pretz & Beanz in Ikano Power Center, and this time with more than just pretzel I promise.
Locating the place ain't difficult but finding a seat during peak hour may be a little challenging, nevertheless, like its SOHO Mont Kiara branch, Pretz n' Beanz is brightly lighten up with clean and neat atmosphere.
For the item that I had previously tasted and blogged about it, I would just like to summarize that they all tasted as good as I had it from different branch, this could only mean they are really controlling the food & beverages quality very strict and very well. I am especially glad to have yet another one of the sweet potato pretzel, is just simply too amazing, and you really have to try it.
Tower Chicken Burger - RM21.90
I was somehow disappointed with the Tower Chicken Burger as I might have set my expectation high after all the scrumptious food from my previous visit. No doubt it was good, but I think there's still room for improvement. The large piece of chicken thigh patty was tender and good but if the flavour were to enhance, it would definitely be a come-back-for item for me. Other layer of the burger was somehow pretty decent.
Hotdog wrapped Pretzel
Basically by now anything that comes with pretzel in Pretz N' Beanz taste really good and this sausage pretzel was one of it too. Juicy and flavourful jumbo hotdog packed into easy to eat size pretzel, definitely something suitable in between meals.
Spicy Seafood Pasta - RM26.90
Yet another flavour packed dish that would definitely spice up your taste butt. The noodle was slightly overcook to my liking but it was easily compensate with the fresh ingredient.
Royale Salmon Eggs Benedict - RM23.90
 A nicely slice of salmon, along with poached eggs and hollandaise sauce artistically sitting on top of a muffin. The Royale Salmon Eggs Benedict had all the right item and flavour in place and for you salmon lover out there, this is something you might wanna try.

Ice Cream Waffle
 Warm and freshly baked waffle serves with a scope brownish vanilla ice cream is what we had to seal the last meal of the day. It was generally good but a little bit dry due to the absence of syrup. Beside the presentation, the waffle taste good especially when it is still hot, where you can actually feel the crispy out fluffy in texture.
With so many good food on its menu, why don't you drop by the next time you're in Mutiara Damansara area? Forget the long queue in Ikea, and be comfortably seated while waiting for your scrumptious meal to be serves.

Address:
G23, Ground Floor, Ikano Power Center, No.2, Jalan PJU 7/2, Mutiara Damansara, 47800 Petaling Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pretznbeanz

No comments:

Recommended Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails