Sunday, May 12, 2013

I Am The Unstoppable Explorer

Honestly, who here have time for TV when we have the internet. Even those who subscribed to satellite services might no longer spend much time in front of the TV anymore, not because the programme suck but is due to the highly addictive technology we had that is way more convenience than what TV had to offered. Being an Unstoppable Explorer myself, I never stop venturing into new adventure, trying out new stuff and trying too hard capturing each and every activity that I attended.
Beside hiking mountain, conquering the sea, or maybe campaign in the dark forest hoping ghost doesn't exist, I actually gate crush venture into some other 'adventure' like going behind the wall on how 4D number is being drawn. I always had the why and how question mark in my head, thus the only best way to my question is to actually be there and heard.
In my recent adventure to Kijal Terengganu, the entire group did not know what to do after dinner as there weren't much night activity as we used to had / enjoyed in KL / city area. With quick thought and a combination of some known skill, we immediately turn out smartphone camera and smartphone camera light into art drawing, and I must admit we did had tons of money can't buy memories.
In all these years of exploring, Astro On-The-Go did play and important impact in keeping my adventure lively. I can always watch my fav programme while waiting for that perfect photography moment like sunrise and I do always get my inspiration from it too. One of the thing I love Astro On The Go as a guy is that I can watch football match live without scarifying the explorer in me.
Do find out more about Astro On The Go here - http://www.astroonthego.com/


1 comment:

Mahamahu said...

Tahniah dapt jumpa anda kat sana memang best and seronok sgt event ni kan...

Recommended Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails