Friday, January 6, 2012

Turning Point 2 - Laughing Gor之潛罪犯

It seems that 2012 is a good start for me with me going for vacation either in Bali or Phuket, and fully scheduled movie screening this far. Went to the premiere screening for Turning Point 2 in GSC Mid Valley on Wednesday night.
This instalment sees Laughing returning to his work undercover, but as a prisoner, where he soon befriends Fok Tin Yam (Francis Ng), a former college professor who has him thinking about the boundaries between good and evil. Matters take a turn for the worse when he encounters his old rival So Sing Pak (Bosco Wong) once again.
Honestly speaking I never watch any series of Laughing Gor in the first place. From drama to movie, I've totally miss them all, thus I get lost too in this instalment. When certain character make appearance on screen people would actually cheer and laugh but I just don't get a clue o.0
Regardless, Laughing (weird name/nick I know) wasn't really a spy (at least not 100% pure) this time round as everybody in or out the cell seem to recognise him without hassle. The only question is his intention being lockup.
Judging that this is a Hong Kong movie and typically from TVB, the plot and scene were rather predictable. It is not too long before you actually say I've guessed so! In movie like these, there are often a fair mixture between the white and the black, if you get what I mean. Turning Point 2 is not my cup of tea. Strictly for the fan IMHO.

Rate: 2/5

1 comment:

Happy walker said...

liked this movie~ XD

Regards,
http://www.lonelyreload.com (A Growing Teenager Diary) ..

Recommended Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails