Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Fright Night

I don't know what happen to me but it seems that I'm getting lazier to update my blog lately.. But hey I'm back and back for good.. Here's my thought toward the movie Fright Night which I watched on Monday, and all thank to Nuffnang for the awesome invite..
Fright Night is a remake of the orignial film released in 1985, and it was actually a comedy horror film starring Colin Farrell..

Personally I'm not a huge fan of vampire, which explain why twilight is totally out from my list is it weren't for Jacob (sounded gay I know =.=).. Likewise Fright Night introduce nothing new nor jaw breaking moment, in other word, it is just your typical vampire hero type of movie, with of course the introduction of humour in between.
The plot was pretty straight forward but they never really go into details on the discovery, but still guess it is not needed anyway.. The CG was urm.. backward from this century.. I don't find them blend in at all.. I didn't manage to catch the 3D version but I was invited to yet another special screening of Fright Night in 3D with games and food.. Stay tune for that in next blogpost.

Rate: 2/5

No comments:

Recommended Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails