Sunday, August 21, 2011

Cars 2

Had another great weekend preview screening and this time round Cars 2 from Disney Picture. As usual on on most Disney's movie, there's a short clip right before the movie start and this time round if a clip from Toy Story
I don't think I watch Cars in the first place but a good movie doesn't require you to do so. A good movie will allow viewer to pick up at any point and yet create the interest to audience to look forward for those that they missed.
This time round McQueen took part in World Grand Prix which was held oversea and he brought along his best buddies Mater. But the road to the championship becomes rocky as Mater gets caught up in an intriguing adventure of his own: international espionage.
My thought on this movie initially was a kiddo movie, but I was wrong. At the very beginning of the movie I had a jaw break WTF moment because of the awesomely blended CGI. Soon I found out not only the movie is entertaining, it is not kiddo at all. Despite being animated film, I can really feel the engine heat, racing through their nemesis.

Rate: 3.5/5

2 comments:

Rikajue said...

Nice review. Now I hope I get to watch it too! ;) I watched Cars, the 1st one & it's good.Bit touching, not too teary type.Just almost kiddo like too. Still, it's a family show so, great!

kuromeowiie said...

so fast you watch ady!
im waiting for NN screening hehe~

Recommended Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails