Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Hanna

A special thank to Victor Wong who offers me last minute ticket to the movie Hanna at GSC 1 Utama. I did tried to score some passes but luck is not by my side, or was it?
A 16-year-old who was raised by her father to be the perfect assassin is dispatched on a mission across Europe, tracked by a ruthless intelligence agent and her operatives.
While other female assassin / heroine seems to redeem the title for female-are-better-assassin title, Hanna was somehow not near to that. Movie like Salt, Kick Ass and etc seems to get quite a positive response even though I feel that there's more they can execute.
I can't help but to categorize this movie into the genre Drama. When Hanna the assassin is being very well trained in every killing technique, she was however unprepare for what the world have to offer. Disaster struck when Hanna was released into the real world for a mission because she is enjoying her world, taking her time to explore the world of music, love, and etc, which lowered her guard and leading to more bla bla bla shit, if you get what I mean.
Rate: 1.5/5

No comments:

Recommended Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails