Monday, December 20, 2010

Tron Legacy

What strike you when you heard about the movie Tron? To me I know it is (or was) once a famous old school game and the one that we are having in 2010 is a movie that is in 3D.. Just can't wait for it, and thank to Magnum, I was invited to the first screening of its release.
I even attended the 30 minute preview screening and was also planning to opt for GSC Gold Class if I couldn't secure any ticket for this movie. All I have to say is Thank God I didn't
You see, while living in some awesome digitized world with cool light on your suit and having a capsule than can transform into bike or plane is cool, the movie doesn't focus much on that sadly. The worst part is that they created a whole new world (scene), something like a new world in Avatar, and they simply put 2 soul into the world to do nothing but to talk to each other till death o.0
Most of the scene were dim and I couldn't really feel the eye popping 3D effect. I'm curious, don't they ever view it first before us? Or was it because I'm sitting on the very side of the hall?

Rate: 1.5/5

1 comment:

Jeremy said...

Well I watched the normal version and I was not dissapointed with it. Good X'mas film. Merry Christmas everyone.....especially you Mr.Soo and your girl....

Recommended Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails