Wednesday, December 15, 2010

The Season of the Witch is Here

What scare me most about witches is not their magic skill, is not what they could turn you into, but is their face which has the texture of the moon and they are usually fierce old lady.
I know some will argue that they have seen 'pretty' witches, well I had seen not one but a few pretty one too
But don't forget, that appearance happen only when they are under the protection of their spell. When it fade off you will still turn back into the origin self, or worse
One of that face is enough to kill me, and since they can cast funny funny sort of magic, if they duplicate or copy-paste that face all around me, I would die instantly.
Thank God The Season of The Witch doesn't have the scary element on the main character, not from what I've seen so far.
Season of the witch

No comments:

Recommended Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails