Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps

Guess I gave up watching Donnie's butt for Wall Street. If you still haven't receive the updates, yes Legend of the Fist does has scene where Donnie's real butt was played on big screen here in Malaysia cinema. But hey what's the big hype? No one wanna watch his butt, unless it is Shu Qi's butt then different story.. Lol
Source says that this is a sequel to a 1987 film also titled Wall Street but then I was not into movie at all so basically I have 0 idea on what it was about. However in this title, the story evolves around 21th century crisis and it focus mainly on Gordon Gekko's life after prison and his soon to be son-in-law Jacob staring Shia LaBeouf
Gekko who seems to be on the good side who offered to aid Jacob on getting revenge on the person who Jacob believe cause the death of his highly saluted mentor ain't that simple. He is into other intention as oh yea that's a spoiler for you not from me but the trailer somehow revealed some.. Oopss too late to shut your eyes now..
As the movie is more on financial stuff, money, share, economy, I have to admit that I find myself tough digesting all of them, thus I'm not gonna pretend that I know it all & the movie run for 2hr+ long and like I said all aspect are $ oriented.

Rating: 3/5

1 comment:

Jeremy said...

This type of movies really bore me right up all the way...not on my must-watch-list...Maybe I will watch for Shia LaBeouf....on DVD

Recommended Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails