Thursday, November 19, 2009

I've landed on Planet 51

Went to the premier of Planet 51 on Tuesday and all thank to MixFM..

This movie was pretty straight forward and had a simple story line, and like every other good animation it has a moral value to it.. It seems to me that the movie is somehow like 'undercover' project as we don't hear much see much about it before its release.. What surprise me is that I ACTUALLY enjoy the movie =.=" and don't get me wrong, this is not a simply done kind of movie, and it have voice over by Dwayne Johnson (best known as The Rock) and Justin Long.. Impressive huh?

The movie is about the reverse of what we often see.. It is us, human who invade the alien planet..Things started to get interesting when Captain Charles landed his foot on this planet filled with green living.. Like human, they do get panic too and Lem (voiced by Justin Long) is the one who aided Captain Charles to get back to his ship when it was under the surveillance of their military..



Again there is nothing much about the story plot, no new twist, and it is really simple, but again I actually enjoy watching the show, perhaps I have been stuffed with complicated and twisting storyline.. But still I found that this is worth while watching.. Of course those who are not into animation at all should avoid this..

A clean 3.5 out of 5 for this movie I would rate..

No comments:

Recommended Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails