Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Overheard Vs Coweb

Just when I said I didn't go for any premier screening, and I'm now stuck with options, hate that.. Both screening falls on the same date same time, wish I could even split myself to catch both... Anyway will go for overheard..

A major stock exchange in the world, Hong Kong attracts not only money but anyone who tries to manipulate the market. At the Hong Kong Police Force Commercial Crime Bureau, an operation is underway to infiltrate a trading company where a man nicknamed Boss is the chief suspect. The team, led by Inspector Leung (Lau Ching Wan) together with Yeung (Louis Koo) and Lam (Daniel Wu) installs bugs to monitor the communications. When crucial information on a surging share is intercepted, a moment of greed now puts them in a crossfire between the Bureau and the boss.


Not a bad movie if you aren't expecting tons of chasing and shooting... More of internal story among the cops..

Anyway here's another movie that I have those passes to..

No comments:

Recommended Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails