Thursday, June 4, 2009

Premier Movie Marathon Ahead

Wow, it seems that this school holiday is a movie break, every cinema I went is packed with people and with long queuessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss even at the least popular cinema, TGV.

And for premier movie, it just keep coming in. Although this month is "Transformer Month", still there are some movie that I'm eager to catch or should I say eager to attend the party :p So far I have gotten Drag Me To Hell passes

and Blood: The Last Vampire

here are my passes
I love t he Blood invitation pass because it is so nicely done, with perfect print on perfect quality paper, a perfect fold, that end with a perfect design.
partially open..
fully opened..

Some highlight of the event:

"Kenny Rogers muffins & Starbucks beverage will be served"

and I'm expecting to see bunch of vampires as there is a dress code: Vampired inspired or other spooky attire

If you are invited too, drop a comment here and we should meet up on that day.. :)

No comments:

Recommended Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails