Monday, May 25, 2009

Movie Updates


Watch this few weeks ago and found it so-so only but many said it is a god damn nice movie, I don't know.. maybe I'm just not into religious-murder kind of movie



Also watched this last Tuesday. I find that the first one is way funnier than this installment. Maybe is because it was fresh that time and don't know what to expect, but for this installment, everything kinda repeating. I'm not saying that it is not nice just that it is not as exciting as before.. nothing much for the viewer to explore..

It is still an enjoyable movie since they've introduce a new group of history icon..Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian is more adventurous than the first installment..

On side note:
1) anyone listen to Linkin Park - New Divide yet? Here it is

2) I'm going for Terminator Salvation tomorrow.. can't wait till then..

No comments:

Recommended Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails