Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging

Just came back from the premier screening of this movie in 1 Utama, GSC.

The show is about a girl named Georgia overcoming the trauma of being a teenager. She is not the coolest girl in school and she have her own gang for their activities. They started to get attracted to 2 new comer to their school and like every teenage, they try anything to gain attention from the new comer. Things started to get abit twisted when everything Georgia thought was working as planned turn out to back-fire on herself. Till the end of the movie, she realize that being who she is is essential to a relationship.

Although I love action and comedy more than any other genre, I would still say this is not a bad movie after all. It kinda flash back to when I was young, what me and my best friend did together.

No comments:

Recommended Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails