Thursday, November 20, 2008

Freebies

Had a long and nagging session yesterday morning and to make thing worse, the rain started to pour in as early as 7am++ till late night.

Anyway I receive a letter stating "Congratulation, you have won....." and immediately I notice that I have won something, but couldn't recall from where and from which contest. Well went to serdang (Menara SSR) to collect it since I'm in cyberjaya attending some seminar and I receive this
a goodie bag from ifeel presented by astro @.@


















Let's have a peep inside..













It seems that I have won





























Energizing Hydro Gel & Invigorating Face Scrub

Say cheese!!




















Next Up: Can you guess what is in the bag?

No comments:

Recommended Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails