Monday, March 10, 2008

School Holiday!

Hurray... Is break time... The school holiday is back... But why am I so excited? I'm long graduated from school and college and university... So what am I cheering for??? Well there are 2 main reason:

  1. The road to my office from home and vice versa is less congested with traffics, less illegal roadside parking (waiting to pick school children up), and in short it is jam free for time being...

  2. The banner below describe better than word





Yeah that's basically why I'm cheering for... For those movie lovers, do not miss this opportunity... Bring your loves one to enjoy some awesome movie of the year while you spend less on movie tickets and earn more love from your loves one by showing you care... Enjoy dudes!

No comments:

Recommended Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails